The TigermagEP electromagnetic flow meter is available in a wide range of sizes, electrodes and liner materials providing maximum flexibility to meet your process measurement needs. The integral housing is rated to both NEMA-4X/NEMA-7 ratings. The TigermagEP electromagnetic water flow meter is also available with a NEMA-4X optional batch controller for an economical alternative in solving your batching needs. EEPROM-based memory holds the meters identity resident in the sensor providing instant compatibility between all TigermagEP modules K factors, offset, meter size are all retained.
Key features of the Tigermag EP electromagetic flow meter include:
- Mounting Style: Flanged or Wafer
- Display: With display or blind
- Wide range of sizes: from 0.1_ to 72_ pipe diameter
- Liners: FEP/PTFE, Polyurethane, Hard Rubber, and Neoprene. A solid ceramic tube for high temperatures and pressures is also available.
- Electrodes: Many materials including 316 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Platinum, Fused Platinum, Zirconium and Monel. Bullet nose versions are available in all metals.
- Communications: Programmable with Mag-Command, Modbus, Hart, 4-20 mA, RS-232, or RS-485.
The Tigermags optional Removable and Hot Tap Removable Electrodes are ideal for situations where there may be build up on the electrodes.